Monday, August 13, 2007

#14, Technorati

I've tried to get past this "thing" several times. Each time I go to Technorati, expecting to explore, discover, post. Each time I've been underwhelmed. This time, I told myself, "well, just post that you don't like Technorati."

I don't like Technorati.

I think the concept has merit, but, again, not everyone experimenting with web 2.0 is looking to harness the power of the web to learn. Lots of people are just playing or griping or exploiting or summarizing a ho-hum day. Technorati seems to feature these groups' blogs.

I suspect if I could set aside my dislike of Technorati's surface I might discover treasures lying beneath, but I just don't want to invest the time on a website that highlights trash and nothingness.

1 comment:

Della said...

I don't like technorati either :)