Saturday, June 9, 2007

Week 3, playing with Flickr/if you see a typo



Hi,
This isn't my cat, it is an image from Flicr, but it is what my cat likes to do. I thought I should tell you that ASAP in the event there are typos in any of my posts, or, worse, really strange posts. Incomplete posts, or those with lots of letters, dashes, dots, etc., are most likely the result of my cat.
My cat's name is Princess, a most appropriate name. She is the last survivor of a trio of cats adopted as kittens from the SPCA years ago, when my 3 kids were small. The other two, who were so close in color markings that they were probably siblings, died within months of each other. Princess enjoyed more than a decade of cuddling up with one or two other cats, and after their passing, she adopted me as their replacement.
As soon as I get home, she is next to me, hovering until I am ready to go to my room, an oversized MBR that includes my study area. She'll sleep on my desk - if I am lucky! When she wants attention, she'll walk across the keyboard and plop down on the mouse. Sometimes I have to shut her out of the room so I can finish a project. Sometimes, she is successful at so interfering with whatever I am typing that I have to start over or, to her delight, quit. So, if any of these posts seem strange, blame Princess!

1 comment:

EDWAR DELGADO said...

Hi!
Can you help me to identify the plants and flowers of my new home?

let's have some fun doing this, go to my blog:
http://edwardelgado.blogspot.com/

Edwar